Saturday, November 29, 2008

Participants and media

In years past I have had some of the major corporations attend Howiepalooza . Land Rover and Hummer used Howiepalooza as one of their quarterly events to take people out on the trails and teach them how to operate and understand the capabilities of their vehicles . Most recently , Toyota has sent their off road trail team to Howiepalooza to bring their new FJ Cruisers for everyone to test drive . It's a great program and they are a great bunch of people and the crowd loves them every time they show up .

Crawl Magazine has always been very good to me over the years and hopefully , they will again be able to attend this years event . I think the hog roast is their favorite part .

I try every year to invite any media that I possibly can . I hope we get some , but I'm not in this for the fame ... just the fun .


Thanks for reading .