Sunday, April 4, 2010

HoWiEpAlOoZa X

OK ... so everybody knows that I procrastinate and don't have a life and never have time for such silly things as a blog and I find myself parked in front of the computer , realizing that I never blogged about HowiepaloozaX. It came and went and everybody had a great time and the weather was beautiful. I had a friend(now serving in Irac) propose to his fiance , during the raffle. Fast forward to modern day and they are married and expecting !! I could not be happier :)

My daughter, Kari, came with me for the 10th and soon departed to serve her country as well. I am so glad we got to spend that time together and I am hoping and praying that she will be back to come with me again for the 11th and every single one after that .

Every Child in attendance, won a fantastic prize (Bronco Toy) and we celebrated my birthday like it was my last. The night run was awesome and really something to see from on top of a mountain, in the darkness, with strings of dimly lit trail vehicles all over the countryside... everyone searching for me so they could win a prize.

The venue was top notch and I can't brag enough, about the facilities and the staff at SMORR.

I want to thank everyone involved and all that participated.


howie

No comments: